Luxe Petite Shared Prong Diamond Ring (3/8 ct. tw.) in 14K Rose Gold
Mobile Top Button Desktop Top Button

Luxe Petite Shared Prong Diamond Ring (3/8 ct. tw.)

Encircling the finger with a row of shimmering light, this beautiful ring features round diamonds set in delicately sculpted shared prongs reaching three-fourths of the way around the band for maximum sparkle. ... Read More

Metal: 14K Rose Gold


Size Guide

Order now for delivery by Wednesday, June 14.

Fairfax – Mosaic District showroom entryway

Fairfax – Mosaic District

2905 District Ave #105
Fairfax, VA 22031


Mon-Sat: 10am-7pm; Sun: 11am-6pm

Book An Appointment

Ring Information

14K Rose Gold
Average width:
1.8 mm

Accent Gemstones

Min. carat total weight Min. carat total weight:
Shared Prong
Average ColorAverage Color:
Average ClarityAverage Clarity:

Made Just for You

At our San Francisco design studio, our team designs every ring to delight you, from the first time you see it and every day after. We carefully consider the entire piece—obsessing over comfort, quality, and durability so you can cherish it for a lifetime.

Our metals are created from existing gold jewelry and excess production metal, sourced from refiners that have been audited by the Responsible Mining Initiative and London Bullion Market Association.
We present each Brilliant Earth design in a jewelry box crafted of wood from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests—trees that are managed and harvested in a manner that protects and maintains natural communities and respects the rights of workers and indigenous people.
As part of our commitment to protecting the planet, Brilliant Earth is Carbonfree®. We calculated our carbon footprint by assessing the direct emissions of our energy use, including packaging, shipping, and employee travel and commuting. Then we partnered with to offset our carbon emissions by contributing to Tropical Rainforest Conservation in Brazil. We will continue identifying ways to reduce our footprint and offsetting emissions that we cannot eliminate.
March 21, 2023
Beautiful! Looks perfect next to matching engagement ring.

Finally got my wife this to match her upgraded engagement ring and they look great together! ...Read More

June 18, 2018
Meghan Not Markle
The Ring of My Dreams

I picked this ring out for my wedding a year prior to getting married. My husband and I are very please with how beautiful and delicate this ring is. It's also comfortable to wear 90% of the day. The other 10% showering, working out, cooking I will most likely remove it with great sadness. It's a wonderful ring! ...Read More

October 14, 2018
Simple wedding band

I bought this ring as a wedding band to be paired with my petite prong engagement ring. The band is lovely but does not match the wedding band perfectly. The wedding band sits a little higher than the engagement ring band but it is not very noticeable. ...Read More

As Seen On You

Tag us on Instagram @brilliantearth

Order Details

*Estimated delivery if ordered by 2 PM PT Monday

Free FedEx Shipping

Free 30 Day Returns

Easy monthly payments with Affirm. From 0% APR financing. Up to 36 months. Subject to credit approval.

Special 12 month financing options available with Wells Fargo, subject to credit approval.

Layaway options also available.

Learn More
Wedding Band in box