previous story

5 Pear Diamond Rings Inspired by Sophie Turner’s Engagement Ring

next story

How to Pair a Unique Estate Ring with a Wedding Band

Rose Gold Engagement Rings

When it comes to engagement rings, rose gold settings evoke effortless style and timeless elegance. The precious metal’s warm pink undertones complement many skin tones, and it has the unique ability to look beautiful in a variety of engagement ring styles from vintage to modern.

While the use of rose gold traces back to over 100,000 years ago, it wasn’t until the 19th century that rose gold made its first jewelry debut in Russia. Originally called “Russian gold”, as time passed the lustrous alloy of gold and copper began to be referred to as rose gold for its pinkish coloring.  Rose gold grew rapidly in popularity during the 1920s.  The 1920s’ Art Deco era was a lively time of gangsters, flappers, and speakeasies. The jewelry of this era reflects the flashy and fun spirit of the times. Styles became bolder, sharper, and began to incorporate more vivid colors and straighter lines. Designers like Cartier chose to begin incorporating rose gold in their designs because it offered a warm and feminine touch to the time period’s geometric styles.

Today, rose gold is loved for its timeless appearance. For many, rose gold strikes just the right balance between classic and modern styles. Brilliant Earth offers a variety of rose gold engagement rings from nature-inspired to sleek and contemporary.

Below are our most popular rose gold engagement rings:

Petite Twisted Vine Diamond Ring

Waverly Diamond Ring

Elodie Ring

Aria Diamond Ring

Nouveau Diamond Ring

Sunburst Diamond Ring

Cadenza Halo Diamond Ring

Valencia Diamond Ring

Delicate Antique Scroll Diamond Ring

Do you love rose gold engagement rings? Which style is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below or on our Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook!

Comments

Brenda Says:
October 31st, 2019 at 9:09 am

I’m very simple and love Rose colored solitary rings. My husband and I have been together for over 20 yrs. And just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary.

Jasmine Says:
October 10th, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Dreams rings are beautiful

B. Earth Says:
July 31st, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Hi there, Kenny! We do not have a print catalog, but you can browse our website to see our selection of engagement rings: http://www.brilliantearth.com. Thanks for reaching out!

Jennifer Says:
July 22nd, 2019 at 2:37 am

I am torn between the sunburst diamond ring and the twisted vine diamond ring. Both are just awesome to look at and can be worn with anything. Dress it up or dress it down.
Love them both.

Kenny Says:
July 21st, 2019 at 5:04 am

You have very nice rings can you send me a catalog with the rings that you have my address is 200 Somerset Ave Winthrop Mass 02152

Margarita Martinez Says:
June 1st, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Brilliantearth is Amazing Collections Jewelrs speciality in rings like 5 ?! This information is from PCH Lotto Life is Rich for WIN 1 Million!? GBY Forever in Jesus mame, Amen!?

Clarity Weirstone Says:
May 28th, 2019 at 7:49 pm

I love rosegold! I wish I would’ve known about rosegold! I got a beautiful rosegold grandma ring for my birthday this month!!! Love it!!

Rose Lincoln Says:
May 24th, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Oh my, I have to say I love rose gold. I have never liked the baguettes or all the clutter around the stone. I only like solitaires, after looking at the rings on your site I am in awe. OMG I can’t even pick a favorite. I can’t afford to buy a ring right now but when I can, you better believe I am coming here: Signed my new love for solitaire’s. AMAZING

Shirley E Blair Says:
November 11th, 2018 at 10:28 pm

There’re all, so beautiful, it’s hard to decided which, but give me the Fortuna, a life time beautiful to love him forever mines. I have to LOL, I’m happily receiving this beauty.

stacey jones Says:
November 16th, 2017 at 6:34 am

Beautiful ring. I just wish I could found such rose gold diamond ring for my engagement.

* required fields