{0} days til christmas

6 Engagement Rings with Amazing Little Details

Certainly the focal point of most engagement rings is the center gemstone, but some rings feature subtle embellishments that give them special allure. If you’re fan of uniquely detailed engagement rings, we bet you’ll love one (or all) of these rings:

The Willow Ring

Willow Detailed Engagement Ring

One of our most beloved designs, the Willow features wispy, curving bands of precious metal and marquise diamond “buds” (the buds can also be made with sapphires or of plain precious metal).

The Delicate Antique Scroll Ring

Delicate Antique Scroll Detailed Engagement Ring

Inspired by antique rings, this setting is engraved with a graceful scroll pattern on the top and sides of the shank. Six glittering diamonds are nestled in the top of the band, alongside the center gem.

The Circa Ring

Circa Detailed Engagement Ring

This ring takes a classic halo style and adds stand-out details, in the form of vibrant pavé set sapphires that encircle the exterior edge of the halo.

The Hudson Ring

Hudson Detailed Engagement Ring

Intricate hand engraving and milgrain-detailed edges give this ring subtly sensational beauty. The band gently broadens toward the center gem, for a touch of drama.

The Sierra Ring

Sierra Detailed Engagement Rings

In this ring a sleek and contemporary bezel setting is given a dose of vintage allure with a halo of intricate milgrain detail along the bezel. A distinctive, beautifully detailed gallery makes the side view extra interesting.

The Chamise Ring

Chamise Detailed Engagement Ring

Artistic and inspired by nature, this beloved ring features ribbons of precious metal that entwine and hold a center diamond aloft to display its sparkle. Tapering, asymmetrical pavé diamond accents make the ring subtly shimmer from all sides.

What do you think of these thoughtfully detailed engagement rings? Do you have a favorite? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter or in the comments section!

Coleen Scott Says:
June 27th, 2014 at 2:33 pm

These are all so beautiful. I think the Willow is exceptional, though.

Adelina Priddis Says:
June 30th, 2014 at 8:21 pm

My ring is very similar to the Chamise Ring, and I love it!

lindsay klein Says:
July 7th, 2014 at 5:03 pm

the Willow Ring and the Delicate Antique Scroll Ring are my favorites!! I also really like the Chamise Ring.

Roger Houston Says:
July 20th, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Just browsing and being curious for future reference. The Hudson is my favorite. They are all unique and well crafted.

Paul Says:
July 28th, 2014 at 10:09 am

Beautiful images, but the lack of detail is horrendous

denise Says:
July 31st, 2014 at 1:57 pm

With all of the violence and limbs and lives lost over finding these things, I would be SO mad if my partner bought me a diamond ring – and in the name of love.

Fred Evil Says:
August 15th, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Overpriced rocks, worth nothing in the long term. Don’t buy a ring, put a down payment on a house.
Big rings are for big suckers!

Debbie Says:
August 17th, 2014 at 10:33 am

They are all so beautiful. My favorite is the Chamise, but I would be blessed to have any one of them.

Jo Anne Roberts Says:
November 15th, 2014 at 9:21 pm

I love the “CIRCA” ring. I have never had a man buy me a diamond ring! If……. I could have any ring…..it would be this one! I love the Sapphire around the halo.

Robert Anderson Says:
November 18th, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Too bad it can’t guaranteer a “conflict free” marriage!

Suzanne Says:
November 19th, 2014 at 10:47 pm

The Hudson and the Sierra are my favorites. Can’t tell you why. They just appeal to me.

Skye MacAllister Says:
December 25th, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Very beautiful. I cannot understand the comment about “lack of detail.” I don’t care for these halo rings, they look clunky to me. The Hudson and Willow are stunning.

Ashley Says:
December 31st, 2014 at 6:30 pm

I would absolutely want the Circa if it came it gold and you could choose stones other than sapphire.

M. Ingram Says:
January 2nd, 2015 at 6:54 pm

“CIRCA” is absolutely stunning. the center diamond is an oval which adds to its apparent size. The sapphires at the edge rescue the ring from being an ordinary “halo”.
this can be any kind of ring and not just an engagement ring.
Ladies, buy it for yourselves.

Mary Says:
January 12th, 2015 at 9:56 am

What’s wrong with a nice detailed valuable ring? Sure you might make a down payment on a house but I know people who don’t want to live in the same house for the next 40 years. Jewelry is an investment as well as a gift.

Maria Rickett Says:
January 12th, 2015 at 8:27 pm

The Circa is very elegant. Would look great with Emerald’s or Ruby’s would nice around the halo. Timeless piece of art.

Connie. Holder Says:
January 16th, 2015 at 8:23 pm

I love the circa ring but they are. All beautiful

Emmy Says:
January 17th, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Being conflict-free is a Brilliant Earth hallmark.

Debra Roberts Says:
January 18th, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Hate to sound judgmental but if you know about the lives that are lost and otherwise cruelly abused by the corporate supervisors that are accountable to the higher up representatives of diamond mining operations and are still obsessed with your perfect ring well that’s a sad state of affairs. beautiful gems, just not worth the human suffering. And no. I don’t have any myself. I literally put my money where my mouth is,we are all ego-driven and prideful sinners. I spend way too much of food and cigarettes so no, I do not think I am perfect…far from it

Liberty Says:
January 20th, 2015 at 9:32 pm

My fiancé bought a perfect diamond for me 20 years ago. He said that he wanted it to symbolize his unchanging love and the quality and beauty of the woman who would wear it! I can honestly say that HE is the diamond. . .the solid, consistent, rock that still shines no matter what life has brought to us! I am so thankful that we invested in one another. . .the beautiful ring was icing on the scrumptious cake!

Michelle Says:
January 24th, 2015 at 5:18 pm

I’d go for a simple gold band. It shouldn’t be about the ring…the commitment is what counts.

Judy Says:
January 30th, 2015 at 7:23 pm

interesting jewelry and comments!

Tonya Says:
January 30th, 2015 at 8:56 pm

the Hudson is my favorite, stunning ring

Bishop Says:
January 31st, 2015 at 6:35 am

Oh my goodness…the article is about different styles of rings, for crying out loud! Why is this being turned into anything and everything else: whether the stones are conflict free, down payment on a home, marriage guarantees, et cetera. If you knew the origin of your food, clothes or land, would you be as concerned? There’s always someone who has to make something into something else…

Tracie Says:
January 31st, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Haidee Says:
February 6th, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Each ring is beautiful!
I received a microchip diamond from a man who spent tens of thousands of $ on his hobbies.
Generosity has not pervaded our relationship

BuniLynn Thomas Says:
February 6th, 2015 at 7:14 pm

The Chamise is beautiful!!

Connie Says:
February 7th, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Absolutely love all diamond jewelry! My favorite of the ring selections are the Willow & Chamise. The designs are both simplistic & elegant. Classy but not overdone.

Joseph Says:
February 12th, 2015 at 11:01 am

They are beautiful rings, but there are already so many out there. I bought a 1930′s platinum 2ct art deco ring and had an jewelry craftsman make a band to match.

Mary Says:
February 17th, 2015 at 8:22 pm

The Circa is exceptionally beautiful.

Margaret Says:
February 18th, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Willow in 18 karat gold with buds in gold instead of stones is the most exquisite ring ever designed.

JB Says:
February 21st, 2015 at 8:48 pm

The Hudson is my favorite.

Ellen Says:
February 25th, 2015 at 2:11 pm

fred, the price of a ring would not come close to a down payment on a house. have you checked the prices of houses recently? if you’re concerned about abuse connected to diamond mining, buy a certified conflict-free stone, or buy another type of stone altogether! i would want a square diamond, and none are shown on here. i hate the curlicued details! they take away from the pure beauty and simplicity of the stone.

Shawn Says:
February 26th, 2015 at 12:56 am

Marry me Jenn! Love, Shawn

patricia DeRobertis Says:
March 4th, 2015 at 5:46 pm

They are the most beautiful rings my eyes have ever seen. I wish I had one on my fingers are now. But that we’ll never happen,after thirty years of marriage I don’t think my husband would buy one of them. A girl can always dream right,but never be able to afford one,if I could I would put that on my finger and go every place I could in pa.just to show it off.someone will be a happy woman,if she’s not she’s nuts. Thanks Pat

pat Says:
March 7th, 2015 at 12:46 am

The Antique Scroll ring….lovely.

Anne Says:
March 12th, 2015 at 1:02 pm

I love the Circa ring :)

Shiva Samsum Says:
March 14th, 2015 at 10:12 pm

Agh! Such a disgusting waste of money and submission to meaningless materialism! Why?! WHY do we let these ridiculous shiny little rocks symbolize love?! Time for an evolution of standards, society! C’MON!!!!

Marivel Says:
March 16th, 2015 at 3:57 am

i will never get one because I can’t find a man to marry me

Carl. Says:
March 20th, 2015 at 10:49 am

Why. Not. Marivel

D Says:
March 29th, 2015 at 10:16 pm

It’ll be alright! Keep a good heart, be kind and loving, you’ll meet a sweet spouse! You first need to be a kind soul yourself! The “clear-rock” symbolizes your clear-love first !

Danielle Says:
March 30th, 2015 at 6:53 am

Never was a fan of the princess cut… Prefer the marquise. Wish they had shown more styles with other center cuts since I know I am not the only one who might prefer a different center cut… Nice side details.

LaBella Says:
March 30th, 2015 at 12:16 pm

While diamonds have a beautiful allure, I cannot fathom my SO spending thousands on a stone that cost life and limb at my behest. These are my people who have died and continue to die for precious stones. I would tell him, when he asks that I would rather have mu birthstone, which is citrine/golden topaz (for November) than a big ol’ hunking diamond. Now if he insists on buying one, then oh well. I will not be so stuck over my own opinion that I will turn down a well-thought-out gift. But I certainly have enough compassion and sense not to ever spend my own money on one or ask for one.

LaBella Says:
March 30th, 2015 at 12:21 pm

I agree with Shiva Samsun. Can’t take it with you…it might “symbolize love” on this Earth while it exists, but so do many other meaningful things. The materialism in America, when you really understand the point of it, is to keep people as shackled debt slaves, under a mind-control agenda. You are so busy spending and trying to pay down debt that you have no time to look up and really understand what is being done behind the scenes in politics, environmental causes, etc. These are not the ramblings of a conspiracy-theorist, but this is pure fact. Even North Korea has sought to tear “us” (Americans and Europeans) down for our overt consumerism. A video on YouTube exposes it. It is in Korean but very eye-opening. Changed the way I look at buying forever.

Sharon Says:
March 30th, 2015 at 1:51 pm

I love The Willow and The Antique Scroll rings. The Willow with emeralds, rubies or sapphires as the secondary stones would be awesome.

Marcia Says:
March 30th, 2015 at 11:08 pm

My favorite?
The “Willow “..
People get real. They only asked to tell your favorite.

Nancy S. Says:
March 31st, 2015 at 5:12 pm

The Circa Ring is beautiful.. that is my favorite with the two different stones..

Paula Says:
April 3rd, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Wow, a beautiful diamond ring does not have to cost that much. The cost of my ring, which is stunning, would barely pay closing costs on a house. By the way, how much do people spend on cars–that they only keep four years? A diamond could still be in your family generations from now, no matter its size or cost. I wear a diamond ring that belonged to my grandmother, and one that belonged to my husband’s grandmother; I love both of them, and the diamonds are not huge. I will pass them on to my children. There is meaning in everything.

Sam Says:
April 4th, 2015 at 1:15 pm

I have been engaged 4 times (I know) and received 5 rings. My first ring was The “Willow”, hated it…hated the guy who gave me that ring more. He wouldn’t take it back, I threw it away. The next ring was also a “Willow”…had to say no, the guy was nice, he exchanged the Willow with a Hudson…I wore it once or twice but the relationship didn’t last. He refused to take it back…My 4rth ring was The Antique Scroll or something like it…too bad, so sad…nice guy but it didn’t work out. He wouldn’t take the ring back either. Both rings are somewhere in the attic in a shoe box with a few other things. My last boyfriend and now husband took it personal when I said I won’t accept another ring…he got me a beautiful ring he designed himself. I wear it sometimes…when we go out. It’s not the ring but the thought that counts.

William Says:
April 4th, 2015 at 9:25 pm

My feeling is the people bringing politics into this ought to get a life!

Keith Says:
April 17th, 2015 at 7:11 pm

NOT addressing the politics involved in this industry shows a particular level of, say, superficiality. This is an outdated habit of our culture based on a brilliant advertising campaign by deBeers. Nothing more. Anyone who requires a ring of any kind should be kicked to the curb as detritus.

Suzy Says:
April 22nd, 2015 at 10:21 am

All tacky except the bezel set one, and I can’t tell if those marks on the edges would look okay in person.

Cindy Says:
April 24th, 2015 at 12:31 pm

I have the Chamise, so beautiful.

Nana Q Says:
May 26th, 2015 at 9:15 pm

The Antique is fabulously fantastic! It would have been my #1 if they made a ring of this caliber 38 years ago. I have a 2 carat solitaire with a simple band. I have faithfully worn this ring since my awesomely wonderful hubby slipped it onto my finger.

Nana Q Says:
May 26th, 2015 at 9:26 pm

Robert Anderson;
No marriage is conflict free!! No one in any stage of any relationship has a conflict free relationship! If you love your spouse you’ll always find a way to work it out. If you don’t, well than I believe that you never really truly loved your spouse in the first place. All relationships will and can work if the 2 people in it are strong enough and stubborn enough to work for it. The real problem is that there are toooo many quitters in this world. no one wants to work at having something that’s worth having. the world is full of people who want instant gratification and not be responsible for anything that they have done. You also have to be able to admit you were wrong when you are and apologize when you are. these are just a few things of what makes a marriage work. my husband and I have been married for 37 years and are very happy with each other. yes we do fight and yes we have time but its not comfortable for us to be around each other but we still are able to tell each other that we love each other and no in the back of our minds that we will always work things out. and I also believe the number one thing that has made our marriage work is our faith in God!

Annette Says:
June 1st, 2015 at 4:01 pm

OMG… No one is suggesting you buy anything… Juasking which appealed to you the most. Besides no one said you have to have a diamond… If you can’t take it with you when you pass then you hand it down for
the next generation… So much crap for one question… No wonder there is a lot of conflict around today…

mariazitah Says:
June 3rd, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Hello guys, some of you sound funny. Simple thing you make it complicated. You were asked what style among those rings you like most? Simple, chose one or two you like best. It didnt suggest to buy any of those. Gosh ! No wonder relationships between two couples become complicated. Take it easy guys, stay cool, nothing to be fuzz about, make life simple and be happy.

Neville Says:
June 8th, 2015 at 10:05 pm

Neville Says:
June 8th, 2015 at 10:10 pm

My lovely lady wears the 1.25ct princess cut ring i gave her for our first anniversary together. I have the house that I bought for myself to celebrate that same day. Both very happy 5yrs later, but she doesnt know about the house.Some of the most stuning settings I have ever seen. Your designors and jewelers should be so proud of their work.

Lauren Says:
August 4th, 2015 at 6:09 am

I couldn’t help. Sam sounds like a stuck up snob who is in it for the rings. Who waits to accept a ring to then realise it’s not working. Hilarious.

Angela Says:
October 27th, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. A man should show that he is prepared to be a good provider by making a financial sacrifice to give his fiancee a gift she can keep no matter how things work out between them. That was the reason the custom of engagement rings was created. A woman, especially a young woman, risks becoming pregnant every time she has sex with a man. The man could walk away, can still walk away, and cry poverty. I would say if you can’t afford a house, and a ring, you’re ahead of yourself in thinking that you’re ready to get married, and especially, to have a family. Why bring children into a life of hardship, just to serve the vanity of thinking your genes should be carried on? You’re either financially stable, or you’re not an eligible man for marriage. Step up, or get lost.
@Neville, you’re a dishonest cad. I doubt she’d be very happy if she found out about the house. I bet she’s contributing $ to your home life as well. In that case, she’s buying her own ring, you’re just taking the credit. Typical.
@Liberty, I agree with you, the ring a man gives, and the manner in which he gives it represent him!
@Fred Evil you just envy what you can’t afford, and you’re too stingy, and selfish to think about how the woman in your life feels. I’m predicting a short, rocky marriage, and a vicious divorce for you, Mr. Evil.