Extended Holiday Returns & Resizes
For the holiday season, Brilliant Earth has extended our 30 day money back guarantee until after the holidays, so that you can make sure your purchase is just right. All items ordered between November 14th and December 16th are eligible for our extended holiday return policy and can be returned through January 15th. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it by January 15th for an exchange or full refund. We take pride that our jewelry is produced with the highest standards of quality and excellence!
Brilliant Earth is proud to offer free return shipping on all ring and loose diamond orders. We will provide the free FedEx return shipping label, so that your return process is seamless and easy.
For orders placed between November 14th and December 16th, we are also extending our 30 day complimentary resize period through January 15th for our US, Canadian, and Australian customers. Custom, modified, and engraved rings are subject to resize fees. For orders shipped outside the US, Canada, and Australia we do not offer free ring resizing or free returns due to potential taxes being levied. For more information, please don't hesitate to call to speak to a jewelry consultant at 1.800.691.0952.
Please note that returned items must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation. Due to their personalized nature, the following orders are nonreturnable: items that have been modified, engraved, or resized; items that have previously been exchanged; and custom designed jewelry. If you have a special request for a later delivery date, our return/exchange period begins on the date that your order was first available to ship. Similarly, if you plan on picking up your ring from our San Francisco showroom, our return/exchange period begins on the date that your order is available for pick up.
1. Obtain the Return Shipping Authorization Code: Call us at 1.800.691.0952 to obtain a return shipping authorization code and request your free FedEx return shipping label. Write your return shipping authorization code on the outside of the package you are returning. (Please note that the free FedEx return shipping label only applies to US, Canadian, and Australian ring and loose diamond orders.)
2. Packing your order: For all returns and exchanges, include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all diamond certificates (a $250 replacement fee per certificate will be charged otherwise). Your Brilliant Earth Jewelry Cleaner is complimentary; please keep this as a token of our appreciation. For resizes, do not include original certificates and accompanying materials. For security reasons, do not write jewelry, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
3. Shipment and Insurance: In order for the insurance to be valid with the use of your FedEx prepaid label, you must "double box" your shipment and follow these instructions. Enclose your item inside its original ring/jewelry box. For your convenience, we recommend using the original packaging from your order. Place the ring/jewelry box inside the medium box. Place the medium box inside the larger box. If you do not have the original packaging, please include the ring/jewelry box inside a small FedEx Priority box and seal it. Place the small FedEx Priority box inside a medium FedEx Priority box. Affix the label to the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location. Obtain a FedEx receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of insurance.
4. If you decide to use a different shipping method, please follow the shipping procedures below. Brilliant Earth is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
- If your order is valued at under $500, you can ship it back by any carrier. For your protection, please ship your item fully insured, signature required, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Brilliant Earth.
- If your order value is over $500, ship your return via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the shipment, signature required, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Brilliant Earth. FedEx and UPS will not insure merchandise over $500.
After we receive the returned order, our Quality Assurance department will inspect and verify the condition of the item. Returns take approximately seven business days to process upon receipt of the item. Brilliant Earth will refund the original purchase amount of the item via the mode of payment used in the original purchase, with the exception of bank wire payments. Orders paid by bank wire will be refunded by check. For all credit card refunds, please allow one monthly billing cycle in order for your credit to appear.
Packages without a return shipping authorization number or packages that were refused delivery will not be accepted for refund and are subject to a minimum restocking charge of $50. Return shipping authorizations are active for seven days from the date of issue and packages must be shipped during the active time period of your return shipping authorization. If your return shipping authorization has expired, please contact us at 1.800.691.0952 to request another return shipping authorization. All requests for refunds must be in writing via email or fax. Any returns showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized, or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return. Improperly packaged or uninsured items will be refused receipt.
If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at 1.800.691.0952.